Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our 2 day wedding event


Friday was the actual wedding, then on Sunday we did the big reception. We really enjoyed helping her and the rest of the close friends/ family out. On day one I, Christine Carpenter, was only supposed to be doing the brides hair, then her friend loved the way the bride looked that she wanted to get her hair done.

On Sunday I was on my way down to do the brides hair (the only one scheduled) and I receive a call asking if I could do 3-4 more ladies. I said sure I could. The next thing I know, I end up doing a total of 8 people. Everyone had such nice hair, and most was very long. We did a lot of half up, half down styles. I completed everyone in a total of 4 1/2 hours. 

My motto is "Always willing to help" and "go above and beyond"

No comments:

Post a Comment