Wednesday, May 7, 2014

2014 weddings

Sometime when we get really busy, we don't get the chance to write about our exciting adventures that we have gotten to do. Today when I was on Facebook, I found a blog entry from a local photographer that was just writing about her final bride of 2013. For her, the last bride had ended in November. For us, we actually had our final one on December 21st. 

I'm going to TRY to take a little time (when I have it) to talk a little about our experiences with brides. Sometimes we hear some of the best stories. Sometimes, it's great reactions to our work. With at in mind, I do have to say that we have been very blessed not to ever have a bad bride. 

Our team has definitely experienced brides who think they know what they want to look like on the day of their wedding, but the closer it gets, they start to question their choices. In those situations, we take our professional opinion out and set it in the table. If we feel something could look better, we will tell you. After all, it is part of our job to help you look your very best.

After 22 years of doing hair, and over 10 years of studying makeup and then finally getting the confidence of doing it (2 years later then 5 years later that I would actually do a bride). I feel like I know what will look great with the facial features and body types of anyone.

I've really learned a lot more once my husband started studying photography. When to shoot, what style of makeup works best for what type of lightening, and Knowing the style of that particular person. Many times we will sit down and watch his "training videos" together so I can learn what other photographers have to say. Learning from others is always an enjoyment.

With all this in mind, we hope you will start to watch our blog and learn/ enjoy it.

Take care until our next writing adventure,

-sincerely,
Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment