Tuesday, January 13, 2015

We love our photoshoot hair and makeup

When it comes to doing hair and makeup for photoshoots some people think, "I'll just do it myself so I can look like myself". Then when they see the pictures they are always surprised on how they look. Some wonder, what happened to their makeup? Don't be surprised again! Let a true professional hair and makeup that knows how to makeup you look your best (without overdoing it) help you out! 

Our team works side by side with Rich Carpenter photography for his family and senior portraits. 


photo compliments of Rich Carpenter Photography

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Incredibly exciting place. Many post My own spouse in addition to i currently tend not to definitely produce most things that I am thinking about, however I'm almost almost all definitely thinking about this area. Just idea i would certainly submit besides tell you.

    ReplyDelete